Cool Hand’s sign up offer gives you 100% matches on every single deposit until you’ve deposited a total of $350! This Means you could make 7 x $50 deposits and get 7 x 100% match bonuses.
• No sharks
Cool Hand Poker is tailor-made for the new and casual poker player. Table limits, bonus offers and promotions are geared towards the everyday poker player. This means your money lasts longer, the promotions and bonuses are achievable and you can relax with the peace of mind that you’re not about to be shark bait.
• Excellent support
An “exceptional player experience” is what Cool Hand’s support team is all about. The support staff are fast, friendly and professional, all while doing their best to make you feel like their number 1 player.
• Merchandise giveaways and Freerolls
Cool Hand knows that, for the casual poker player, earning tens of thousands of points for massive loyalty prizes is not always the best way to go. Regular freerolls offering mp3 players, digital cameras and online shopping vouchers as prizes are open exclusively to Cool Hand players.
• Downloading Cool Hand software is quick and simple. The install file is a tiny 384kb. Once opened, the software download and installation takes approximately 1 minute on a standard broadband connection
• The registration process should not take more than a minute either, capturing your vitals efficiently and allowing you the chance select either USD or EUR as your payment/withdrawal currency. Play can be carried out on tables in both Currencies- note that your balance in the software will always be reflected in USD.
• Cool Hand Registration allows swift and simple alias creation, with an availability checker to save time.
• After registering the alias, you are redirected to the ‘deposit’ banking page where a list of payment options is available to you -based on the country you selected on registering; offering you quick and easy initial deposit transactions.
• Your account number is clearly displayed several times during registration, allowing you the chance to make a note of this for future logins.
• ‘Help’ feature available in the software will assist you in learning the game, as well as understanding the terminology used within the software and in the game of poker as a whole.
• We offer a wide selection of free tables with 2000 play chips (refreshed every 20 minutes if you lose), for those that are still getting into the swing of things and are new to the world of online poker.
Cool Hand Poker is powered by Microgaming software, providing players with the best poker software money can buy. Cool Hand Poker’s software features include:
• Simple lobby layout, which makes for easy navigation through the software.
• “Playcheck” facility to view game history
• Resizable tables
• Table chat facility
• Promotions tab makes it easy to view the status of offers you are currently enrolled in
• 3 different lobby views to suit your table selection process
• Easy access to banking
• Play up to 10 tables at the same time.
• 1 click access to casino games
• Game types
Cool Hand offers Texas Hold’em and Omaha ring game tables. Ring game tables are available as 6 or 10 seaters.
• Table limit types
Texas Hold’em is available in No Limit & Fixed Limit variations, whilst Omaha tables are available Pot Limit
• Beginner Tables
These tables are ideal for new poker players. Learning the ropes at stakes as low as 0.02/0.04 and a buy-in of only $0.80 is a great way to improve your game
• Max Limits
To help your bank roll last longer, Cool Hand’s maximum table limits are:
$10/$20 (or €) at Fixed Limit tables
$2/$4 (or €) at No Limit tables.
The tournaments at Cool Hand are designed to be enjoyed, the payout structures fair and the prizes worth all the work put in at the tables!
The following tournaments are available exclusively to Cool Hand’s players:
• New Roller Freeroll
An invite-only tournament held every 2 weeks to welcome new players to Cool Hand Poker
• $2500 Sunday Fun Day
Qualify for this tournament by playing the buy-in or freeroll feeders and satellites during the week or buy-in directly for $20+2 for your piece of $2500. Unlimited Re-buys and 1 Add-on for 1500 chips in first hour.
• $500 Added Cool Points Tournament
Use your Cool Points to buy-in to the $500 added tournament. (See “Loyalty Promotions” for more info on Cool Points)
• $300 added Cool Points Tournament
Buy-in is 100 Cool Points. 1000 starting chips. Unlimited Re-buys and 1 Add-on (1000 Chips) available for 50 Cool Points each hour. 6 minute levels. Values of cool points are added to the prize pool.
• $50 Daily Freeroll
Another tournament exclusive to Cool Hand players. Get your bankroll started for FREE.
• Survivor Freerolls
New tournaments where you do not need to get all the chips, just enough to STAY ALIVE! It’s free to enter.
• IPod Tournaments
$3.0 + 0.30 buy-in. Win your seat through feeders and satellites, or simply buy in.
SIT N GO’S
• Beginners tables
With buy-ins beginning as low as 12 cents (or Cool Points), you can get a lot of practice at these special tables. Play is fast and FUN! Levels are 2 minutes, and tables are easily recognizable in green.
• Single table
5 &10 seater Sit n Go’s available at a wide range of buy-ins. From as little as €0.50+€0.10 all the way up to €100+€9. When playing Sit n Go’s you’ll have the choice of playing Texas Hold’em, Omaha, 5 Card draw and Omaha Hi/Lo
• Multi-table Sit n Go’s
These are available as 18 or 20 seaters at buy-in ranging from $2.50+0.25 to $100+9. Currently, the Multi-table Sit ‘n Go’s are only available in Texas Hold’em format.
• Double Up
In these SnG’s, players who make it into the payouts have their buy-in doubled. Everyone else get’s nothing. Payouts in 6 seater tables are top 3 and top 5 at 10 seater tables.
• Extreme Sit n Go
These single table tournaments offer fast paced action with a 1500 chip starting stack and blinds increasing every 2 hands, you’re guaranteed plenty of poker thrills.
• Super Turbo
These single table tournaments offer 1500 chip starting stack and blinds increasing every 5 hands. Poker only for the brave!
Players compete in Rounders tournaments by playing Sit n Go’s at 5 levels.
A player is able to play their way through the levels or simply buy in to the level they like. Finish well and you move up a level, place near the top and get another shot at the same level. Get knocked out and you’ll still get a shot at the final with the chance to re-enter at a lower level.
Cool Hand Poker strives to provide a helpful support desk, which is clearly evident from the speedy replies to emails and informative responses.
There is a high level of customer support that is quick to respond to any queries that you may have. The support staff is friendly and answers all queries as best they can. Players are able to contact support via live chat and email 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
There are many ways to fund your account. Bank cards, Neteller, Moneybookers, UKash, ClickandBuy and Click2Pay are just some of the options available depending on your region. All payment options available for deposit and withdrawal are safe, secure and well established in the online poker world.
STANDARD OF PLAYERS
Cool Hand is for the casual poker player, and that’s exactly who you’ll find at the tables. The competition ranges from college students to retirees who’ve played the game around kitchen tables for years.
The safe, relaxed environment also attracts a number of newer players. For these players, Cool Hand made an extensive Poker School available and offer strategy and game play tips in its newsletters.
The $350 in deposit match bonuses is a pretty good reason to keep coming back for more. Now, add to that the “Cool Points” program and the “My Poker Challenge” and you’ve got even more reason to be a loyal Cool Hand Poker player.
Cool Points are earned simply by playing real money poker.
Currently you’re able to use these points to buy in to most Cool Hand daily tournaments and the $500 Added Cool Points monthly tournament, but keep an eye out for the Cool Points store coming soon where you can use points to buy Cool Hand merchandise and other goods.
My Poker Challenge is not like most leader board promotions you see out there.
It’s a personal challenge to see how much extra bonus cash you can earn at the end of each calendar month. The top prize in the My Poker Challenge is a cool $10,000 – and that’s on over and above your regular prize of up to $1250! It’s pretty clear that loyalty pays at Cool Hand.
Cool Hand Poker is all about Poker for the People. Low to medium buy-ins means no sharks, pro’s or hustlers so a player is free to relax and enjoy some good poker.
With bonus offers,
daily freerolls, outstanding customer support and special weekend promotions, Cool Hand Poker really does seem to cater for everyday people. And they do this, all while striving to offer the best player experience possible.
This is a poker room that’s going to be around for a long time.
With none of the pressure of playing with the sharks and hustlers, while offering a decent game for intermediate players, Cool Hand Poker has found the balance that the casual poker player is looking for.